Monday, November 30, 2015

Great Gifts

Thought I'd share a quick rundown of some great gifts that I've come across lately....happy shopping!



On a action-oriented level of 1-10, there's no doubt our 2 boys each rank a 10. It seems as if they're biologically inclined to participate (and sometimes rather haphazardly) in any activity involving motion, which in my mama eyes = DANGER! But, thanks to this awesome Bern helmet, they've got they're precious noggins covered for skateboarding, biking, and with this cool winter liner- even SKIING! SOLD x2 for us.




Can I get a woot! woot! for extra warm and toasty gloves with touch screen features on the finger tips? Above are pairs in both mens and womens by Eddie Bauer ~ perfect gift for all in my book! As I mentioned last year, their pj pants (both mens and womens) are phenomenal as well. While talking Eddie Bauer, I recently caught a photo of Sarah Jessica Parker sporting a great NAVY parka (see below) and decided to go on the hunt for one....turns out Eddie Bauer has a cute one of those too! (click here). Since it's pricey (but very well made and a complete necessity to us winter weather dwellers), I've noticed that they've been frequently running it on one of their 40% outerwear sales....just sign up for the emails to stay current on which type of sale is running.




I once bought a pair of really cute gold triangle earrings by Oh Hello Friend from Logan's local boutique Roolee, and absolutely LOVE them! I've since browsed their online shop and quickly fell in love with EVERYTHING they sell. Definitely a cute little shop to bookmark!


Hickory Farms Holiday Petits Fours
Everybody likes pretty deserts around the holidays ~ right? These Petits Fours from Hickory Farms are pretty AND delicious! WARNING: you'll want to try one in every flavor, so maybe buy 2 boxes while you're at it!  For sale now in the Cache Valley Mall for $19.99 per box. p.s. their Turkey Sausage Snack Sticks are also a big hit with my boys. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment