Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dapper Gents

I just have to share this adorable little outfit that I found for Grant to wear at my brother's wedding in a few months....



Could it be any cuter?

Probably won't be using the hat since it would cover up Grant's adorable curls, but nice to have for sun protection just in case. I know the wrinkle-free seersucker fabric is going to be perfect for the humid summer weather in NY, as well as the light colored short sleeve dress shirt. I've been looking forward to outfitting both boys in wedding attire for awhile now....(click here for a past post I did close to a year ago) so was really happy when I came across this practical and classic ensemble at our local baby boutique, Storks Landing. The bride has requested Benjamin (their Ring Bearer) to be in a tux, but just in case any of you are wondering, they do have coordinating outfits for children of all ages, such as this....


...as well as little girls attire! 
All at very reasonable prices, so if you too have a fancy schmancy event coming up, I encourage you to check out Lito Children's Wear


2 comments:

  1. Great, my nephews are going to look better than me on my wedding day. I knew the tank-top and cutoff jeans was a bad choice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these outfits! They are beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete