Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Latest Loves of Fall

Hi All! Hope you're all enjoying this cozy season. From the looks of some of your blogs I'm seeing lots of pumpkinny (Mr. Show reference for the two of you who I know know that) recipes, along with pics of cute fall fashions, and creative Halloween treats. My reality right now is picking up a loaf of pumpkin bread from Kneaders (hail to their drive-thru!), using whatever my son brings home from preschool as our home decor, and wearing more Old Navy clothes than ever before. I'm trying to pull off somewhat of a cool mom-on-the-go look so if you see me, just smile. It's okay if all I'm fooling is myself. ;)  Anywaysies ~ here's my latest loves.



Flu season + new baby = us washing our hands and using hand sanitizer like crazy! Which also results in dried out (we're talking like sandpaper) hands. I thankfully picked up some of this Super Rich Hand Cream and it's helping a lot, plus I like that it's fragrance free (hard to come by in that Bath + Body Works place!). They also have a couple other hand creams in this same True Blue Spa line that I think look worth checking out.





These Old Navy Compression pants are doing for me this year what these pants did for me last year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. So much so, that I would give a pair to every woman who just had a baby if I could. Come on, we mommas need to help another momma out when it comes to looking good post-pregnancy!



Minnetonka Moccasin Women's Kilty Suede Moc Shoe
Wearin' these Minnetonka Moccasins like every day (btw- I found mine from TJ Maxx and sorry, never bought anything the shoes.com site that I just linked it to). So comfy but practical with the fully soled rubber sole, and goes with a hole heck of a lot (said in her wannabe Minnesota accent)!




Pleione Mixed Media Roll Sleeve Top (Regular & Petite)
As a nursing mom I'm so glad tunics are in right now. Makes things really easy AND comfortable! I picked up this Pleione one during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but I like it so much (super soft and flattering) I would pay full price for it. Runs a bit big, but I ordered small in their regular sizing and it's baggy but not too baggy....perfect to cover up where I want it to when I'm sporting my cool mom leggin's. ****GOOD NEWS! I just noticed this very similar Pleione top is currently 40% as a part of Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale!****





2014 is right around the corner! I used to always go with Peter Pauper's day planners but after receiving a giftcard to Papersource *my most favoritest stationery shop, I decided to give Lilly's Academic Calendar a try. It is larger than I expected it to be (maybe that's why they call it academic, because it's kinda like a book), but I love the bright and happy floral designs on all the pages along with its cute stickers and handy tabs. 



Well, that's it for now. Next year I hope to be more on top of our fall decorating (still using the facts that we just had a baby and just moved as excuses...and good ones at that!) so that I can copy the below featured (sorry, can't remember now where I clipped these from) fall garland. Isn't this look soooo much better than fake spiderwebs (yuck!), and tacky yellow Caution tape? Yes, I think so too.



Happy fall y'all!
Had to say it. It rhymes.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pants and that top (even though I am not nursing)! It looks very comfortable and put together!

    ReplyDelete