Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last weekend!

Just thought I'd do a quick post to let everybody know that this weekend (Feb. 26 & 27th) is the LAST weekend that Hardware Ranch will be open this winter season.


For those of you unfamiliar~ Hardware Ranch isn't an hardware store, it's an Elk refuge located about 15 min. E. of Logan up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. They offer sleigh rides and a small education center to visit. I'm all about supporting places like this because I believe in protecting endangered wildlife, and am a sucker for horse drawn sleigh rides (my husband and I left our wedding in a horse-drawn carriage!).


Only drawback is snow is in the forecast this Sat. but they are open on Sun! I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it up there this weekend, but if you do- be sure to call first to make sure they're open due to the weather.


Giddy up and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment