Sunday, December 5, 2010

5 Biggest...5 Best...5 Favorite

Here's some fun lists I've compiled of Top 5 things. I've seen variations of these on other blogs, so if you're interested in using mine- please feel free! Kinda a fun way to learn to random things about fellow bloggers. 


Biggest...
splurge...Campers boots
impact on my life...My parents
life changing moment...Giving birth 
obsession...Ribbon, pens, and paper
fear...White furniture


Best...
accomplishment...Completing my masters degree
life advice..."When people show you who they are believe them." and "Same behavior, same results." both by Dr. Phil (whom I normally don't seek out advice from!)
part of my day...Smiling into my son's eyes, and greeting my husband when he comes home from work.
beauty tip...Less is more, and never over-tweeze!
pair of jeans...Paige


Favorite...
season...Spring
movie...(okay top 5!) Jersey Girl (original with Jami Gertz), Clueless, Cool Dry Place, Good Will Hunting, and Swingers
movie star...Vince Vaughn
comfort food...Pasta
quote..."Never let your world get too small." - Leslie Bibb

1 comment:

  1. I love this and am going to have to steal it :) Fun to learn new things about you!

    ReplyDelete