Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cool Finds in October...

I love warm cereal on cold mornings, but don't love regular old oatmeal. This hot cereal in the Truly Vanilla flavor by Kashi is TRULY delicious and pretty healthy too! My son also likes it and shares it with me. ;)




Striped hat and cable knit mittens from Old Navy to help bundle up our little toddler. We had to get one size up (18-24 mon. for our 14 mon. old) since the hat seems to run a bit small, but I love how it has built in little ear covers. Unfortunately going one size up then makes the mittens too big, but we'll save those for next year...hurry, the set just went on sale for $10!

These Lindsay Phillips ballet flats are fabulous and ULTRA comfortable! I have bought many pairs of (cheap) flats before, but would never really wear them since they always seemed to hurt my feet. Now that I'm preg-o in the fall, I was seeking shoes to replace my comfy sandals and am happy to report that these contour to my feet perfectly and are very well padded as well as stylish. I found them at Jolley Drug in SLC, but you can also order online at Amazon. They're a bit pricey, but you can also buy different embelishments to switch out the flower/jewel for a variety of looks. Trust me, they're worth checking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment