Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Trunk Show

Hello to all of my fashionable friends!
My one and only FAVORITE jewelry designer/buyer, Sicely Buxton is having one of her seasonal trunk shows next week.
Alas, being a new mommy in Logan, I won't be able to make it, but had to blog about it for those of you who able to go. See details below:
Dates: Thurs. Oct. 8th 4:00-8:00 p.m. and Fri. Oct. 9th 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Place: Buxton Home~ 10210 S. Snow Iris Way Sandy, UT 84092 (directly behind Sandy library)
Phone: 801.495.2188
"Oh how I love the change in weather! Let's hear it for sophistication and lady like beauty. Purples, pumpkins, golds, teals, deep greens, reds, metaillics, and lux black. Everything with a bit of bling, color, and optimism. I've been working on exactly what you need to look your very best this season! Come have some fun, and pick up the 2009/2010 Fall Fashion Report."

No comments:

Post a Comment