Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Got A Feelin'

What a uplifting and addictive song this is! For those of you who haven't heard it yet- I Got A Feelin' is a new song out by the Black Eyed Peas. They performed it LIVE at Grant Park in Chicago on the Oprah show a few weeks ago and crowds of people even performed a choreographed dance to it. Here's a link to check it out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMpSa9OF2AM
As soon as I'm able to start working out again, this song will be the first on my iPod playlist!
p.s. Jen if you're reading this- don't buy this song. It's on your new JennaFall CD that you'll be receiving before your upcoming b-day.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! Actually, a couple of my friends were involved with the choreographed dance on the Oprah show- it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete