Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Do yourself a favor...


...and NEVER, EVER, EVER buy your child(ren) a cheap-o remote controlled car. I thought I came across such a find last Christmas...2 remote controlled Monster Trucks (and no, for the record I NEVER wanted to buy my children such things) for $19.99 at Kmart but these have been nothing but a pain because they suck the life out of batteries + require a lot of batteries = super expensive and annoying. So, just do yourself a favor and buy them the more expensive kind since the cost of the cheap kind + batteries will eventually equal out to be the same cost anyway.

Pick-up the ingredients for this super easy + yummy + healthierthanfrozenpizza option. I made for my kids yesterday and they ALL LOVED IT! Thanks again for sharing Emily ~ Cache Valley Family Magazine. And this delicious Mediterranean Orzo Salad (which is also really really easy). I remember having something similar at my Motherly Gathering last year and loving it...especially in the summer. Very fresh, light, and healthy with a lot of options to add to it too.

Bridget Hunt ~ Tales of Me and The Husband Blog

And last, if you are a mom or were wondering what it's like to be a mom, you should really read this article: 5 Minutes In A Mom's Head. It was sent to me by my friend JeAnna and it was a nice confirmation that all of my constant little mom neurosisies that I've adapted are totally crazy normal. And like this below quote states, I think I've made the right choice. ;)





This time last year our youngest, Elyse was just born and Benjamin just learned how to ride a bike w/o training wheels. Now that little girl of ours is WALKING and Grant is learning how to ride a bike w/o training wheels. All I can say is having 3 kids in a little over 4 years is....perfectly crazy, unthinkably fun, and beautifully wild....LUCKY US. ;)




Random side note:



I'm just going to call it....Andi picks Josh. The next Bachelor will be....Chris (the farmer) or Brian (the b-ball coach). Oh, and I am really loving Andi's style although I know I could never look as good as she does in white pants. ever. Don't laugh, but because of her I'm even starting to wear my hair parted down the middle (which I NEVER do). Kinda fun.


Hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment