Sunday, February 19, 2012

Latest Loves of Winter


This meatless ground meat is a definite staple at our home. I think it tastes the same as the MorningStar kind, but for 1/2 the cost. It comes in a large box containing a 4-pack of 1/2 lb. increments for right around $10. Really great alternative to any of your dishes calling for meat, my husband who's a big meat eater even loves it! Important Note to Logan locals: I can only find in the organic section of the Smiths on 400 N.



Master's Best Winter Wheat
Winter Wheat bread by Oroweat. It has a nice amount of healthy crunch (even has walnuts!) and stays moist for a good while after opened. Love the name too, how fitting to this post! 

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light
We originally purchased this Cloud b Turtle to help out the let's-turn-out-the-lights-and-go-to-sleep part of bedtime, but now we just play with it whenever we want to go to outer space! We can do this with this toy because of its super cool star and moon light projection; it even comes with it's own little constellation book. It also changes to green or blue (including the amber color shown above) all giving off a very peaceful glow. This toy is SO much cooler than we ever thought it was going to be, and I just noticed that Storks Landing (local Logan baby store) now carries them! You can also buy here.


Envirocon Technologies Inc 00703074106073 Lemi Shine Rinse 8.45 OZ
I don't know why, but I find the whole concept of dishwasher rinses very confusing. I mean, why is it necessary to add in something in addition to expensive dishwasher soap? Hmmm must be a consipiracy between dishwasher manufacturers and dishwasher rinse companies....anyway, after trying out a few different ones, we saw a remarkable difference after using this one. Just fill up that weird hole with in your dishwasher door once a month with this stuff, and you're all set! I found ours at Maceys, but just found here as well.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a monthly wipe board displayed on the wall of one our home's busy intersections. With our busy lives of classes, appointments, playgroup, story times, and errands, this calendar really helps keeps everyone afloat with what's going on. Originally saw here, then bought for way cheaper here! Great quality, perfect size, and the black frame makes it look really nice too.



2 comments:

  1. Annie told us about the Lemi-Shine after Cascade changed their formula and we love it. I also have implemented the calendar between Mike and I, although we just use our boring Outlook calendars to share our schedules. Yours is much more cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my older and wiser neighbors taught me the tip of putting a little vinegar in the bottom of the dishwasher before you start washing a load. Now I never use the rinse stuff! Maybe it was just the brand that I was using, but the vinegar seems to work better for us :)

    The turtle light looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete