Friday, October 29, 2010

Where to eat out?

I'm looking for some new recommends on yummy restaurants in Cache Valley with healthy vegetarian options (I know that limits places quite a bit...). We don't eat out all that often, but now that I'm preg-o, I find myself dreaming about food quite frequently and with a busy 14 mon. old, sometimes it's just easier to strap him in the car and do pick-up!  


I really, really wish Zupas would come here (hello free soft french bread and chocolate dipped strawberries!), Kneaders, Pei Wei, Cheesecake Factory, or a Corner Bakery. But alas, right now we have to save those tasty places for our trips down to SLC. My favs here for the past couple years have been El Torro, Kamin Thai, Angies, Cafe Rio, Einsteins, Great Harvest, and even Sizzler (hey, can't beat a good salad bar!). But I feel it's time to add some others to our mix....and no, the new Chuck-O-Rama or Chick-fil-A aren't going to do it for me. 


So- if any of you know of any other local places that I haven't listed that you think I would like, please let me and my hungry baby belly know! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment