Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Pea to Our Pod!

As many of you have already heard... 
we'll soon be adding another pea to our pod! 



Over the past few days we've been sharing the news with all of our family and friends and I must say that it's really been just as fun and exciting as it was the first time around, so thank you for all of the support and well wishes.

It's been hard to keep it in (literally) since I started to show 6 weeks ago, but I've learned this is totally normal with baby #2 due to stretching that's already occurred (Moms, you know what I'm talking about!). We had yet to share the news with my in-laws, so last weekend we used our already planned visit to the zoo as the forum for our son to announce it for us! He wore a shirt found here and it was a huge hit!

Now with an April due month (I don't believe in due dates!) I'll find out what it's like to be preggers during a completely different time of year- but I do still plan to swim, and am so thankful that I discovered this great and safe exercise during my summer pregnancy. We're also relieved not to have as much to worry about with this baby hitting the 6 mon. mark before flu season (we know of course people can get sick any time of year), and who doesn't like happy spring clothes on a darling lil' newborn? 

Well, I'm sure I'll have many more pregnancy/baby related posts, but until then just thought I'd share how ecstatic we are to watch our family grow and how much we're looking forward to all of the changes and discoveries that this child will bring come spring. Oh, and yes, we're planning to wait to find out the gender again after the fun journey it was with Benjamin...yip pea!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again, can't wait to see what your having next!!

    ReplyDelete