Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today means....


the debut of a whole new season of the BEST comedy
Modern Family tonight on ABC!



Also, if you're looking for a really good drama to get wrapped into... 
MAD MEN is it. Bart and I radomly  caught this show a few weekends ago (I think it's now in it's 4th season) and are now hooked on it too. I had heard a lot about it, and now I know what all of the hype is about....this show just has "it." It's intruiging, historic, sexy, and catchy. It's on Sunday nights on AMC. 

See- who needs football? Happy sitcom viewing everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for tonight's Modern Family...I have been thinking about it all day!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mad Men! It's such an intriguing show and really unpredictable. I think it's such a good drama because they put every day stuff in or random moments that don't really have anything to do with the story, so you never know what's going to happen. I still love football though :)

    ReplyDelete