1. Stop at every lemonade stand you see. I know it's usually over-sugared Kool-Aid, but the happy smiles on the kids faces makes it so worth it. ;)
Check. I think I'm up to 5 so far...
2. Spend 20 min. in the sun before putting on sunscreen.
Check. Sometimes this is hard when I have my hands full with our little one, but I do as often as I can for that glorious Vitamin D.
3. If too much sun occurs, drink lots of water, take a vinegar bath, and slather on the aloe!
Check from past summers. Now that we have a baby, we're much more health/safety cautious with ourselves.
4. Snack on LOTS of Kettle Chips!
5. Find a local get-away that makes you really feel totally relaxed and removed from the everyday.
Check. Hello to "The Beach" and Bear Lake!