Thursday, June 3, 2010

Never too early...

To learn how to play baseball! Yesterday during my daily walk with my son, we stopped by the local baseball field to watch some of the little league games going on. I found a nice shady spot for us, and there we sat to watch a game for a good hour! Those of you with kids know how hard it is to keep a 9 month old's attention for anything more than 15 minutes, so I think it's fair assume that he's sharing in his mother's love for baseball! Do you think it would be too early for us to order him a personalized Minnesota Twins jersey? Speaking of Minnesota, my sister Jenna just got accepted (we knew she would) to graduate school at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis where she will be studying Comparative and International Development Education. Hopefully we'll be able to visit her sometime during her schooling there and catch a Twins game. My family is really looking forward to checking out their new Target Field...too bad they're already all SOLD OUT this season!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment