Thursday, April 30, 2015

Latest Loves of Spring

I'm always so happy to welcome Spring! My Mother, husband, and I all share May b-days, flowers are in bloom, and the weather is just right.  Here's a quick collection of some of my other favorite things right now...enjoy!



Who doesn't like an adorable pair of Saltwater Sandals? I couldn't wait to buy Elyse her first pair this spring so I went online to Zappos, but just the other day I also discovered that Bella Me boutique (here in Logan next door to Cache Valley Pediatric Dentistry) now carries them too in both little girl and big girl sizes!




From Me To You
I've shared my stamp obsession before (it's right up there with pens and ribbon) and thought this latest stamp + sticker combo is the absolute cutest!!! Since I find the USPS store doesn't always have all of the collections in stock, I like to buy online (only $1 in shipping). 



The best toothbrush for me! I've been on hunt for a toothbrush that meets all of my necessary criteria: soft bristles, not too big of a brush head, and for the handle to have good angle ability and hold. Well, here it is folks ~ Colgate Wave ZigZag ~ super fun name too, right?


Not claiming this Michale Angelo's Eggplant Parmesan frozen meal to be the healthiest- but if you're in need of something very tasty and easy, this is worth a try especially considering how tricky Eggplant Parmesan is to make (for me anyway....).  FYI: the serving size of this little box is actually quite large, so what I usually do is boil up a quick pot of spaghetti noodles and then split the eggplant dish in half so that I can eat half of it again the next day with my remaining side of noodles....so yum.




Last Saturday my husband was out with his buddies golfing for the day so I found a sitter for Elyse and took the boys to see the movie HOME. I'm usually not one for those animated alien movies, but thought this one was pretty cute and silly leaving us all with the giggles (must watch clip here!).  Plus, being the Big Bang Theory fan that I am, I enjoyed Jim Parsons (Sheldon) voicing O's part. Cool song is Dancing In the Dark by Rihanna. Other songs we've been enjoying....Geronimo by Sheppard and Stolen Dance by Milky Chance.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Dancing in the Dark is Kenley's current favorite. We thought the movie was super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete