Friday, April 5, 2013

3 Little Piggies

Here's a simple little craft idea that I recently did with my 3 1/2 year old. Ever since I can remember, he's loved the story of the Three Little Pigs. We both had fun thinking up which kind of food to use for each of the houses, which also made for a yummy snack! I think the pictures make each of the steps self explanatory (for a list of materials see bottom of the post). 

Hopefully it's a fun craft for you to do too on these rainy days that we so often have in April. Enjoy!








Here's a list of the necessary materials:
  • A few sheets of thick card stock or good quality art paper
  • Markers
  • Craft glue (I like Weldbond brand because I find it to hold stronger than Elmer's but is still non-toxic)
  • Shredded wheat cereal (house of straw)
  • Pretzel sticks (house of sticks)
  • Nibs licorce (house of bricks)

1 comment: