Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Day

Today was wonderful. 
It started off by everyone sleeping until 9 a.m.
then us all working together to get out of the house for a fun day trip to SLC with family. We went here and ate herebtw- this place is PHENOMENAL and totally lived up to all its hype. I had the Huevos Rancheros and ate the entire thing. Not kidding. The staff is incredibly sincere and nice, our wait was much shorter than quoted, the decor is lively and interesting, and their fried ice cream is like an ice cream burrito of yummyness. I can't believe I've lived in SLC for so long and never eaten here before. You really should check it out. On the way home we also shopped here.


now here's when it really gets crazy.
After the boys went to sleep I.... 


turned up the live New Years Eve performances on T.V. and mopped the floors! Nothing like a clean house to start the new year, right? If 2012 is anything like this last day of 2011, then I'm one happy camper. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I am so jealous that you all got to sleep in! and what a fun day in Salt Lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Sounds like the perfect day! I can't wait until I can have some spicy Mexican food- but for now, K's tummy doesn't like it. My goals this week include lots of cleaning/organizing and getting rid of the tornado that was Christmas!

    ReplyDelete