Sunday, December 11, 2011

H&M Finds

No, unfortunately I still haven't made it to their new store in SLC....:( I know! I've been really wanting to go, but I detest crowds and since we live alllllllll the way at the tippy top of Utah with ?able weather this time of year, I haven't packed up the troops and made a trip there....yet. Now that my husband is almost done with the semester, and my sister is back from London (what a lucky gal), it's looking more and more like I'll be there soon. As a former employee I know how disorienting H&M stores can be, so I decided to do a little prep. work by checking out their latest online. Here's what I hope to purchase....

For Me:



For Bart:




 For Benjamin:
For Grant:
Okay, so maybe I'm only serious about the last two items, but man is some of their stuff sure good for a laugh! :O


1 comment:

  1. You had me laughing! I thought those long johns where kind of fun but weird, and for Bart hilarious and knew it was a joke, but the boys were so cute! I hope to go there one day too. When is one day?

    ReplyDelete