Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gifts/Crafts


Found these snowflake tins at FAMILY DOLLAR

Filled them with all of the necessary supplies... 

for my friends and their kids to make DIY ornaments as instructed here and here
Voila! Simple and inexpensive fun for everyone!



Made these cute holiday boxes for our out-of-state family members. 
These Snickerdoodle cookies were REALLY good and super easy!
Click here for the Santa Craft How-To...

and here for the Snowman Craft How-To.

WARNING: I've had these below items circled in my West Elm catalog for around a month now, but just now learned that they're all NO LONGER AVAILABLE for purchase. But, being the creative and smart readers that I know you all are, I'm confident you'll be able to figure out how to make them (or variations of) yourselves!

West Elm Felt Wreath

Felt Mistletoe
West Elm Felt Mistletoe
Pinecone Garland
West Elm Pinecone Garland


M e r r y  C h r i s t m a s !

No comments:

Post a Comment