Monday, April 4, 2011

Wedding Fun

A close friend is getting married this summer and has selected the colors of....


YELLOW 
&
NAVY 


I have absolutely fallen in love with this color scheme and as I've been googling various wedding sites and perusing wedding magazines, noticed what a popular wedding colors they are this year. Here's a link to an article on these colors, as well as a couple of photos from the site. 


and these from this site...

Here's another link from Stella Posy~ (the florist I chose to do my wedding bouquet and bouts). below are photos from a Utah Bride & Groom magazine photo shoot.

The flower on this bout shown above is called a Billy Button. 
Could that flower name be any cuter?

While on the splendid subject of weddings, I must share how excited I am for the premiere of Tori & Dean's new wedding show on Oxygen this Wed. April 6th, in addition to the ROYAL WEDDING of Kate & William on Friday April 29th. I've always loved weddings and the fun planning that takes place to make such a memorable vision of a couple and special day come together. 

1 comment:

  1. That color scheme is gorgeous! I love it! I also can't wait for the Royal Wedding! :) I didn't know Tori and Dean had a new show!

    ReplyDelete