Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sat. night revelations

I guess this post title makes it sound like I discovered something a lot more important then what I'm about to share, but oh well, it was the first title that came to mind.


Since the movie CRAZY HEART was all checked-out at the Red Box, we spent our Sat. night by watching a couple of 2-star movies on TV. Neither my husband or I have the patience to watch commercials so we swapped back and forth between Jersey Girl (not the original one with Jami Gertz and Dylan McDermott) with Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez and Liv Tyler and the movie Blue Crush with Kate Bosworth.


Here's what I was thinking while watching these...
  • Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck must have had A LOT of time off-camera to start their past romance because their on-camera time is like 5 min. of the whole movie!
  • Even though the original JERSEY GIRL 1992 movie is A LOT better (I HIGHLY recommend it!), I didn't think this movie wasn't as bad as everybody said it was. 
  • Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler were also a couple in the movie ARMAGEDDON.
  • The large man in Blue Crush who plays one of the football players is the same large man in the movie COUPLES RETREAT. Why must we see always see him on a beach, close-to-naked so often?
  • And last...(this was my best revelation of the night!) I finally realized who the recent Bachelorette (Ali) reminds me of....Kate Bosworth! Here's some side-by-side pics of the two blondies. I think I did a great job of finding very similar photos of them both. Can you tell who's who?


No comments:

Post a Comment