Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sephora in SLC!

Sometimes I feel quite out of touch with the latest happenings in the big city of SLC, so for many I'm sure this post is old news, but I just heard on the news that a SEPHORA has officially opened its doors in the Fashion Place Mall!  In true Utah craziness people went all out by sleeping outside the mall overnight, then lining up outside the door!!!  


About two years ago a SEPHORA opened in the new JCPenney in Ogden (unexpected, right?) but I sadly found that they didn't carry full lines of everything I was used to shopping for whenever I would find one while traveling outside of Utah. That's probably a good thing, as is me being 1 1/2 hrs away from this new store since I really don't need anything there, but man do they have a way of making everything look really, really pretty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment