Thursday, May 6, 2010

m o t h e r h o o d b l i s s

I never knew it was possible to feel so much all in one day...having so many ups and downs is a high price to pay! 


But these feelings of humility, confusion, protectiveness, and exhaustion do have their silver lining, which is that the love in a family is unconditional and always evolving.

I'm lucky to be living a life so abundantly filled, even with a child who's incredibly strong-willed! As I've said before, the job of a mother is never a bore. In fact, its given me joy, pride, and perseverance like I've never experienced before. Yes, there are days that it looks as though nothing got done, but we always make time to do something fun!

As I look into the eyes of our child, I feel an indescribable connection of warmth and happiness. It's that moment there that I know I'm in true motherhood bliss. 

h a p p y  m o t h e r s  d a y !



No comments:

Post a Comment