Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Thymes

I had such GOOD THYMES this mother's day. We started the morning by going out to breakfast with my in-laws in Park City at this cute and tasty little bistro in the Newpark Center. The entire staff was very friendly, and I loved the ambiance of bright colors mixed with modern black & white photography and this novel chandelier made out of real forks n' spoons! 


We later met up with my other set of in-laws where we had a delicious lunch of quiche, croissants, and fruit. Every one enjoyed watching our lil' guy walk around (with his arms being held up)....quite impressive at only 8 months!! 


My parents also shared in giving us lots of love~ it's so nice to come home and be surrounded by genuine care and good company. ;)


The BEST part of my whole day was what my husband said to me just as we were about to go to bed...."Benjamin and I are the luckiest guys in the whole word to have you." I smiled and said- "I'm pretty lucky too!" 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, little Benjamin is walking!!!!! That's awesome! Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be the best part of the day to me too...such a sweet goodnight :)

    ReplyDelete