Saturday, January 9, 2010

The BEST yogurt!

Well, besides the REAL GOOD STUFF you can only get in EUROPE! This brand: Greek Gods Yogurt has that real fully body flavor to it, due to its live and active cultures, and no processed sugars; It's so good, I often have it for my dessert!
It comes in very unique flavors like HONEY and POMEGRANATE. I highly recommend that you try it- you will never want to go back to the fluffy/fake stuff again!
Also, remember that It's especially important for women to get their calcium (adults below the age of 50 need 1000 mg/ day and above 50 need 1,200 mg/ day). One container of this stuff contains about 200 mg.

1 comment:

  1. I finally found this at Harmons during my most recent trip to the grocery store this last week. I picked up one in Honey and Pomegranate as you recommended. I'm especially excited to try the Pomegranate! (I have decided that Harmons is my favorite grocery store in SLC. They have all the delicacies I enjoy and I still think they are more reasonably priced than Albertsons/Market Fresh).

    ReplyDelete