Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I MusTellYa...

that Mustela bebe products are THE BEST! Yes, they are the pricer side, but I figured since the rule goes that you can't spoil a newborn, then this would be the one time for me to feel okay about splurging.
The brand comes from France, (hence the "bebe") and smells so wonderful. I picked up on the scent the minute I walked into Babinski's Baby (a baby boutique in Salt Lake City) and have been hooked on it ever since. We've also received a lot of compliments on how good our little boy smells and I am convinced the PhysiObebe (no-rinse cleansing fluid) is what cleared up his baby acne. Since they advise not to immerse a baby's head into water until much later, this no-rinse face cleanser is so nice and easy to use by putting on a cotton round and gently wiping his face. It also works wonders in the changing area too!
I have yet to find a retailer here in Logan for it, but have found on drugstore.com and babyrus.com. They get rave reviews because of its wonderful clean smell, and because it's hypoallergenic, a must have for babies sensitive skin. Do I sound like an infomercial or what! ;)
So- I'm not sure how much longer I can justify $8 diaper cream, but I'm tellin' ya this stuff makes changing dirty diapers not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment