Wednesday, February 11, 2015

3 Loves...



Found time in our day yesterday to bake some Peanut Butter Blossom cookies and decided to display them for my husband so that he saw them first thing when he walked in the door.....card read: "to my sweet hubby....LOVE you MORE than peanut butter and chocolate!" (which is saying a lot ;)).

With him working late tonight, I already know we're ready to head out of town for a day for a good hair cut and a nice dinner (which are coincidentally our plans this Valentines Day weekend).

Now for my 3 loves (other than our 3 lovely children of course and those 3 yummy cookies).....

1. This video is catchy and sweet.

2. This video is fun and romantic.

3. This video and this video are just down right hilarious! (which by the way my boys randomly found on their own....not like they were surfing the Internet without supervision or anything...)


Hope you all are having a fun Valentines week!


No comments:

Post a Comment