Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer Endeavors

Why hello September! 
While I love the month of September for my wedding anniversary, September also means our local outdoor pool will soon be closing, school's back in session, and our little man is a whole year older! As much as I wish I could go to just a few more water aerobic or Zumba classes, I am thankful for the bugs to regress, the temperature to cool off, and the Farmers Market to be in full abundance. But before we pull out the hot apple cider and delicious homemade vegetable soup here's a quick recap of our summer gone by:


  • Played at our first Splash Pad
  • Took care of all my necessary dental work....4x!
  • Watched first 4th of July Firework show for both boys
  • Helped plan and attend a friend's wedding
  • Survived 1 month with 1 car (click here for details)
  • Endured 3 bug bites on the bottom of my feet!!!!
  • Found a great NEW place for rent and moved 
  • Welcomed our first niece to the family
  • Planned and hosted a super fun birthday of 2-year old tots


Over the next couple of months we're looking forward to USU Homecoming events, Paradise Apple Orchard (since the former owners recently sold it, I hope they're still open to the public...I'll be sure to post my findings!), Boo At the Zoo, and the North Logan Pumpkin Walk. Until then, here's a couple of quotes I've been inspired by recently...

“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” - Mother Theresa


"Failure is opportunity in disguise." -Smart little girl from Project Runway episode

No comments:

Post a Comment