What better way to bring in the New Year than with a Black Eyed Peas song! I've never been big on setting New Year's Resolutions but just 'cause, I made up this list of things I would like to do more of in the future (guess they could therefore be considered resolutions... thankfully they're all very realistic.)
1. Bake more! I love trying out new recipes and have always considered myself a better baker than cook. Over the past couple of years, I've expanded our dinner menu quite a bit but now only seem to bake every so often...so, I hope to find some new (and easy) bread/muffin/bars/cookie recipes.
2. Take more naps. A definite must as I head into my 3rd trimester!
3. Keep planning dates with my husband. We had 2 this month, and they were both really fun. We feel more comfortable doing so now that our son is a little older....guess we better get in as many as we can before April!
4. Forget things that aren't worth holding on to. It's too easy for me to over-examine/worry/stress about unnecessary things and I find when I don't, I feel much lighter, productive, and energetic.
5. Work on finding more creative outlets for myself. My time is more limited now, but I know I still love to create, explore, and discover!
So, by following this 5 list of things (I'm still avoiding the phrase: New Years Resolutions), Imma Be a well-rested, stress-free, baker who dates her husband and searches for creative outlets.