Thursday, July 15, 2010

NBA Turn-arounds

Let me start off this post by welcoming Al Jefferson (pictured left) and Raja Bell (pictured right) to the Utah Jazz


While I'm sad about loosing Brewer (happened during last season), Korver and Matthews (Boozer not so much), I think the Jazz made some good deals with Jefferson and Bell. In this article sent to me from my brother I learned about each of their strengths. Jefferson is one TALL DRINK OF WATER at 6'10" and Bell has a 3-pt. shooting average slightly higher than Korver. Bell also turned down an offer from the LAKERS- gotta love that! 


I know that next season is still pretty far away but I'm already really hoping these boys mix fantastically well with the rest of the Jazz because we NEED Deron Williams to stay (his contract is up next year), Sloan isn't getting any younger, and that Miami Heat team is going to be HARD TO BEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment