Monday, July 12, 2010

The Cheesecake Factory, oh how I miss you already!

Last weekend we ate out at THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY. It was beyond delicious. I thought the Thai Lettuce Wraps were my fav. appetizer there, but I now have a new fav....the Avocado Egg Rolls! The have the perfect seasoning and the rolls are nice and flaky. Oh, and that sauce- where do I begin? It's surprisingly sweet, light, and just the perfect compliment to the tasty avocadoness.


For my meal, I had the Incredible Eggplant sandwich. It was good, but not my fav. I was proud of myself for ordering something other than the California Omelette (I figured I had my serving of avocado for the day) which never disappoints.



For dessert our waiter told us about their new S P E C I A L anniversary cheesecake. I couldn't even find a pic of it on their website, so he wasn't lying- this is a limited flavor. It's Mango & Key Lime and it is out-of-this-world A M A Z I N G. Here's a pic of their normal Key Lime, but you have to imagine it with a beautiful orange glaze on top. Oh, I'm telling ya, this is worth a trip out there asap! 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an AMAZING meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the avocado eggrolls are incredible! Just don't EVER look into how many calories and fat those puppies have, it's quite upsetting! I could eat an entire plate of those things. YUM!

    ReplyDelete