Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TOMS

Good thing my trendy cousin from Portland came to town, because she told me all about these really popular shoes called....TOMS. I know that I'd heard about this brand a couple of years ago, but thought they only did mens shoes. Turns out they do womens and childrens shoes now too, and even donate a pair of shoes to a child a need with every purchase you make! I picked up this pair in the color Ash at a hip new SLC store on 9th & 9th called FRESH. 




I love the stretchy canvas and how soft and flexible the rubber sole is....it's like your walking on air! I'm a flats kinda girl and you know what they say about if the shoe fits....Buy um'!

2 comments:

  1. By brother LIVES in these shoes; you won't catch him in anything else. They are kind of pricey but I love that they donate to children in need. That's also why I love the E Swaddle Blankets, they do the same thing. Love organizations and companies who give back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a pair of these!

    ReplyDelete