Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TOMS

Good thing my trendy cousin from Portland came to town, because she told me all about these really popular shoes called....TOMSI know that I'd heard about this brand a couple of years ago, but thought they only did mens shoes. Turns out they do womens and childrens shoes now too, and even donate a pair of shoes to a child a need with every purchase you make! I picked up this pair in the color Ash at a hip new SLC store on 9th & 9th called FRESH. 




I love the stretchy canvas and how soft and flexible the rubber sole is....it's like your walking on air! I'm a flats kinda girl and you know what they say about if the shoe fits....Buy um'!

2 comments:

  1. By brother LIVES in these shoes; you won't catch him in anything else. They are kind of pricey but I love that they donate to children in need. That's also why I love the E Swaddle Blankets, they do the same thing. Love organizations and companies who give back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a pair of these!

    ReplyDelete