Monday, February 1, 2010

B's Dress Shoes







How cute are these dress shoes for my little man? I am already looking forward to our first Easter with our son, and thanks to Aunt Jenna, he now has an adorable baby blue button-down shirt and navy jacket (just because it's Easter doesn't mean it will be WARM!). I also scouted down some chocolate brown corduroy pants (thanks again for your patience Cherise as I debated between sizes....he grows so fast that I really had to contemplate how tall I think he'll be by the end of March!).

The brand of the above shoes is Itzy Bitzy and they're available at Storks Landing here in Logan, or most likely, Babinski's in SLC, or online here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we were able to find some cute pants and shoes to complete his Easter outfit while I was visiting. I was just excited to be a part of the process and I'm confident that all of the items will fit him. Now I just can't wait for Spring and Easter to get here so I can see the pictures and how the outfit all comes together!

    ReplyDelete