Monday, November 30, 2009

I love you peter pauper press.

As many of you know, I adore stationery. Bart says I collect it, but I really do use it quite often too. I love the statement that it makes, and the inspiration it gives to me to put my thoughts down on paper. One of my favorite parts about Christmas is picking out my Christmas cards, addressing them in colored ink, and buying coordinating Christmas stamps. It's also so fun to receive cards from others all month long!
This year I chose cards by PETER PAUPER PRESS (say that 3x fast!) and I must say I am very IMPRESSED with his designs and overall quality. They also come in nice, glossy lined boxes. I'll let you wait for the P.P.P. card that I picked out for this year to soon arrive in your mailbox, but until then here's some of my other favs:
Florentine. Possibly the most classic of all stationery design. So elegant. So charming.
Love the modern, geometric pattern. It reminds me of a Kate Spade handbag- always in style!
I like the never ending pattern of the trees and how they go off of the frame of the card. I've also always liked the warm feeling that red brings~ like a red front door, or the red flag pointed up on a mailbox to let you know you have mail. The deers & owls add a nordic and serene feeling to it too.
I like the bright and happy colors. The birds, trees, and scrolls give it that whimsical touch, and of course, I had to include one with some flowers.
If you're interested in seeing more, or to buy some for yourself, I've added his website to My Favorite Things section (see links to the left) under lovely stationery. Enjoy! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the last card with the birds on it! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the last card the best. I could do without the birds though, I hate birds. I know, I am a bad person!

    ReplyDelete