Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Logan Holiday Gift Show

I thought I'd share this ad for an exciting upcoming event in Logan next weekend.
Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I love getting all of my shopping done before the rush, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Do you dream of doing all of your shopping in one convenient location? If so, then join us for our 2009 Logan Holiday Gift Show!

Our vendors boast of their quality merchandise and unique gifts. Shoppers can come to find creative ideas and perfect treasures for everyone on their list. Adults may enter to win one of our hourly prize drawings, ranging from spa treatments to movie passes. Children of all ages are invited to create some holiday items at piggy-bank price in our craft section. Join us as we bring the perfect shopping experience together!

November 6th & 7th, 2009 10am – 7pm

Adults $2 Children 12 and under: Free

Location: Riverwoods Conference Center (by the new Marriott Hotel) 635 South Riverwoods Parkway Logan, Utah 84341

No comments:

Post a Comment