Monday, April 26, 2010

Bring on OKC!

Another awesome couple of games on the Utah Jazz home court. I knew we'd have a definite advantage playing here, but I've been VERY impressed with EVERY PLAYER on our bench!
Here's a quick rundown of my fav. moments:
  • Harpring: "Put 'um in the blender!" and "DUNK everything!"
  • "This is what away teams have to expect when playing in JAZZLAND, although I do think our fans could do a bit better. I only give them a B+."
  • "Buckle Up!"
  • After Millsap fouled out Fesenko- aka The Big Fella stepped in. Harpring commented on how he didn't think he's quite 4th quarter clutch material, but later asked who said that after he made a shot and free throws!
  • "Thank God for C.J."
  • Sign in the crowd that read "BRING ON OKC!" I asked Bart if that was a joke, as I assumed the Lakers were up in that series, but guess what- they're tied! This is important because if we win this series, that's who we'll play next! Have I mentioned how much I love the PLAYOFFS?

No comments:

Post a Comment